- Fabric: 73% Wool / 27 % Mohair by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- Color: Burgundy
- Pattern: Solid
- Seasonality: Spring/Summer
- Buttons: Dark Brown Bull Horn
- Lining Fabric: 100% Bemberg
- Construction: Half Canvas, Full Lining
This burgundy blazer might just be our favorite summer jacket ever. Its mohair blend provides the sweat defense you need when the sun won’t relent with its lightweight and naturally breathable composition. Mohair also gives this burgundy blazer a firm drape and slight wrinkle-resistance — what more can you ask for really? Right, it has to look good too. Mohair is known for taking in dye extremely well, and is also sometimes referred to as the “diamond fiber” for its luster and sheen, so not only is the color quality of the rich burgundy superior, but it is an elegant, sharp finish as well.