- Fabric: 73% Wool / 27 % Mohair by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- Color: Burgundy
- Pattern: Solid
- Seasonality: Spring/Summer
- Buttons: Dark Brown Bull Horn
- Lining Fabric: 100% Bemberg
- Construction: Half Canvas, Full Lining
Listen, blue and gray suits are great, but it’s time to say Oui to a suit color of the French variety, we’re talking a burgundy suit, of course. This strong, dark reddish-purple color is inspired by the French region most known for producing wine and exudes a sophisticated and robust character. Perfect for breaking wardrobe monotony, this suit is also created from a mohair blend, allowing for a lightweight, natural composition that is more resistant to wrinkles, breathable and provides a subtle sheen that lends a sleek, sharp look. Perfect for warm-weather climates, this suit is appropriate for any occasion where you’re looking for a strong sartorial pairing with a long smooth finish to your evening.